Thursday, October 05, 2006

sunny days in istanbul...

Hi all,
since 14th of September I have been in istanbul. enjoying very sunny days recently while lara in Bilbao is suffering from storms, rain and huge wind streams. :-), starting from today I would like to put some content from internet on my blog. so you could have some opinion about what i read, what i like or in which subjects I am interested. sure every person has her or his choice depending on education, environment or family. what shapes one's mind or behaviours? but the answer will change also the responder's features. so a chicken or an egg, which comes first? today i would like to write some nwes links that I read almost everyday. take care...
www.jungewelt.de
www.elmundo.es
www.sol.org.tr
www.economist.com

to be continued...

No comments: