Saturday, August 12, 2006

about the prices...

as I have written in my previous message as early as you get the tickets then you have the possibility to find the cheapes prices. It is valid for all airlines, in addition some airlines have happy hours like hlx and germanwings. hlx offers low prices starting from tuesday at 18.00 till thursyday. and germanwings often offers at weekends lower prices. for example today you can find for october very low prices in any airlines' website. I would recommend from koln to bilbao do it with hlx and from istanbul to koln with germanwings and corendon (dusseldorf then you get the train for 5 euro to go to koln). but also ryanairs is offering now very low prices starting from 0.001 euro (which I bought for 23rd of october from frnakfurt to santander for 20 euro including taxes and surcharges). I could answer any travel planning question...just e mail seckinozan@hotmail.com

No comments: