Wednesday, August 09, 2006

why istanbul-bilbao?

why? because living between istanbul and bilbao means a weird way of life, I am wondering when will I belong to somewhere and when I will be able to say "yes thats my place I will continue to live here" or sometimes I am thinking if I have to say sth like that. I mean one must feel himself or herself belong to somewhere? or he or she must live how the life comes on, I mean as the capitalism shakes the balances of individuals regarding job, accomodation etc. individuals could not make any future plans for the long term. Up to know this notion has affected also my life, so as a victim of recent turbulance of individuals' safe heavens also I am trying to find my shelter in this barbarism. well at least last year I have gained one more family to make easier this eternal search. and around me now I have more people who gives me this supporting feeling which gives me more strength against difficult times, as nazim hikmet wrote long long years ago "Living, living is a beatiful thing my brother!"

No comments: