Monday, August 07, 2006

a trip to Cuba...

on 1st of september we are leaving Bilbao for spending a week in Cuba. that was my dream for whole my life, I had not expected my dream comes into reality in such an earlier part of my life. actually I had expected it after long long years working and saving some money to afford all costs. but thanks to destiny one day I met a girl called Lara and did not miss the opportunity and married with her. now one can say this will be a postponed honeymoon for us. well may be lara wishes to go somewhere to spend some romantic times but I prefer to do it where I can share whole this beatiful moments with the woman of my life in my dream country, what does need someone in his/her life? your love and your favourite place in this world, personally I would neves ask for more in my life. Sure all will be with some worry about my mother, but I will try to enjoy it as much as possible. At least in the near future I will not have this possibility again...go ozan go...without knowing and thinking about the near future...

No comments: