Wednesday, August 16, 2006

final countdown for Cuba...


last 14 days for Cuba. we will leave bilbao to go first to madrid in order to get our flight to havana in 1st of september. I think flight to Cuba will take 10 hours aprox. spending the last days planning the journey, thinking about the places that we will visit. it seems that we will be exhausted when we returned to bilbao. Surely I will be taking photos all the time, but I dont want to be seen there as a tourist by people there. In some way I have to integrate myself to the daily life there rapidly. As soon as I do that I think I could understand the way of living there. we will be staying all the time in Havana but one day may be we will go to Varadero to see the most beatiful beaches in the world. I would like to ask some questions to people living there about their lives. And we will be visiting everyday a pub or bar to see live performances. I hope we will enjoy in my dreamland. take care all.

No comments: